The Flooring Centre is delighted to announce the latest addition to their family business, a fourth showroom at their Bamber Bridge site.
Managing Director Steve Morton said: “In order to continue to give our customers the widest choice of quality flooring products at the best prices we have taken on this additional unit to house a further 60 rolls of carpets.
The Flooring Centre has been announced as a Karndean Platinum retailer, meaning they are the leading retailer of Karndean products in the area.
This accolade comes as recognition for the close working relationship developed with the innovative flooring specialists Karndean and the Flooring Centres dedicated display of their full product range which takes over half of the main showroom.
Managing Director Steve Morton said: “We are delighted to have received this title from Karndean as we are passionate about this fantastic and unique product.
“The key to its success is all in the preparation and our fitters have to be specially trained to fit it using only the finest quality sub floor adhesives and screeds to enable the perfect finish.”
The title of Platinum Karndean Retailer will only be awarded for retailers who achieve specified sales targets for the product and have a 100% customer satisfaction score.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the family business working in a varied role. We are looking for someone that can work as part of the sales team and assist in the warehouse. We are looking for a motivated, driven individual who is passionate about customers and selling.
- People skills
- Some knowledge of the flooring trade
- Previous flooring retail experience desirable
- Team player
- Driving licence needed.
- Basic computer knowledge needed.
- Able to work weekends.
The role would include: greeting and helping customers, ordering and booking in deliveries, organising fitting diaries, dealing with stock and helping in the warehouse, general admin duties and many more. Future duties would involve estimating.
Salary would be determined on applicant experience.
Please contact us on 01772 627309 or [email protected] for more information.
Karndeans Looselay system is suited to both residential & Commercial applications,Looselay is our latest addition to our Design Flooring Portfolio.What are the advantages of having Looselay ?
- Superb acoustic properties without the need for an acoustic underlay.
- Superior dimensional stability means that it can be installed over most excisting hard floors and difficult substrates which will help reduce project costs.
- 100% recyclable and significant life cycle cost savings.
- Ability to easily re-fit products or adjust single planks/tiles after installation unlike click or overlap lvt alternatives.
- Flexible unique design backing requires either no or minimum adheshive which means decreased downtime and quicker installation .
- This product is just what the flooring Market has been missing our portfolio is better for having it . This is why we are a Karndean Platinum Retailer always looking to provide all the answers to you flooring needs
We are proud to announce that we now sell Jacaranda Carpets .Many of the ranges are Handmade.They are woven on traditional looms hand-knotted or hand sewn.These carpets can also be made to bespoke rugs and runners to all to colour match the broadloom ranges .This is a great addition to our portfolio .
We have now filled the post for a new Manager and I am glad to say my daughter Michelle has taken the post .We are now a full Family Firm and we all look forward to working with her .